Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

5 Monate

So today is my 5 month mark, which means there are only 4 months and 27 Days more to go until I am heading back home.

So I decided to show that my spelling is slightly better and write a whole Post in English.

Yesterday we've got Midstates Part 1, which means I don't have to swim on Saturday, because I was to slow, but I couldn't care less. I droped in both Events one Second. Which means I am at 38 sec in my 50 free, and in 1:28 min in my 100 free. Which is for me a great achievement. So this also marks that the almost end of the Season. This means I am short before being back on the Track and run my little heart out. But I achieved a goal I setted myself, the goal that I wanted to swimm one season competitive. So Mission achieved, and we can move on to new havens.

New Years Eve was boring, the Americans have no sense for Firework. So I spendet my New Years Eve half asleep on the couch.

Yeah and we will go back to school on Thursday, I still don't know if I had passed my Finals. Only my 75% in Bio and my B+ in Spanish, but I could die for knowing Math and History. I don't need to know English, because I  know I've had done awesome

So after all here a few pictures I had made on New Years Day:

























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen